Check out our latest news and events from a community near you.
Living in the communities in which we work has its advantages. It gives us the ability to dedicate a portion of our normal working hours – and after-hours – to making a difference in the communities we serve.
Every few months, we’ll share some of our community involvement stories in hopes of inspiring you to be active participants where you live, too. You’ll also find information on local speaking engagements and events!
- Event: Centric Miami Leader Kim Caruthers Will Speak at PMI South Florida Chapter Meeting February 15
- Event: Centric Columbus to Sponsor Women in Analytics Conference March 15
- News: Business Insights: What Leaders Should Focus on in 2018
- News: Centric St. Louis Honored as a Best Places to Work Finalist
- News: Centric’s John Zink Featured in Lead Cincinnati Magazine
- News: Columbus Welcomes Centric for our 2018 Spring Meeting
- News: Centric Miami Featured in South Florida Hospital News
- News: Miami Team Update: Jansen Pennock Now Relationship Development Manager
- Event: [Cleveland] Driving Office 365 Adoption: Learn to Go Beyond Email
- Event: [South Florida] Driving Office 365 Adoption: Learn to Go Beyond Email
- Event: Centric To Sponsor 2018 Oracle Industry Connect
- Event: Centric Columbus to Sponsor the CIO Tomorrow Conference
- Event: Centric’s Jay Barnhart to Speak at Collaborate 18 Conference in Las Vegas
- Event: Join Us in Columbus For Blockchain: The Best Thing Since the Internet?
- Event: Join Our Energy and Utilities Team at CS Week 2018
- News: Centric Miami Joins Thousands in this Year’s Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run
- News: 2018 Digital Trends: Voice User Interface Expands Into The Enterprise
- News: Centric Cleveland Supports Big Brothers Big Sisters at Bowl For Kids’ Sake Event
- News: Centric Consulting Achieves a Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity Competency
- News: Centric Consulting Selected as a Finalist for 2018 Best Workplaces in Ohio
Upcoming events to register for:
- Join Centric Cleveland at Northeast Ohio Operational Excellence Leadership Summit on May 11
- Come See Us at the 2018 NOHIMSS Conference on May 18
- [Cincinnati] Driving Office 365 Adoption: Learn to Go Beyond Email on May 22