As we talk with clients, many are reporting difficulty creating and maintaining customer engagement. After a decade of smartphone adoption and embracing a mobile-first lifestyle, that can only mean one thing: users are starting to exhibit some early signs of “app fatigue.”
With millions of apps in the Apple iTunes and Google Play app stores, all signs point to new challenges and opportunities for breaking through the cluttered landscape. As noted by comScore:
- Nearly half of smartphone users don’t download any apps in a month. And, the average user downloads only two.
- Mobile users spend 45% of their time on their #1 most used app.
So how do we conquer app fatigue? Read our five-blog series, where we provide some best practices and insights for improving mobile customer engagement.
Read the Series:
- Part 1: 5 Ways to Breathe Life Back Into Your Mobile App
- Part 2: 5 Signs Your Company’s Mobile App is Obsolete
- Part 3: Why You Should Invest in Mobile Payment Technologies
- Part 4: 5 New Business Models for Mobile Payments
- Part 5: How to Increase App Engagement with Mobile Payments