Centric Consulting’s BPM approach is to think big, start small and act quickly to capture value (and continue to iterate and improve expanding process coverage and value incrementally).
Our BPM implementation methodology is a “modified agile” approach that has four primary segments. This methodology stresses standard waterfall methodology for project definition and integrations with other systems while providing business value in a timely manner by utilizing agile concepts for development/implementation.
Changing Mindsets: A Blueprint for Business Transformation [OnDemand Webinar]
In our webinar, you’ll learn what it takes to drive true business transformation by changing the way employees behave, which first requires changing how they think.
- A “Program” is guided by the BPM Center of Excellence CoE and is where the initial process assessments are managed to conduct the proper project/process prioritization.
- A “Project” is focused on a single process.
- “Release” is a series of iterations (or “Sprints”) with checkpoints (called “Playbacks”).
- A “Sprint” is a basic unit of development, signifying the time between playback sessions. Each Sprint is preceded by a planning session, where the tasks/user stories for the sprint are identified and estimated.
- “Playbacks” are interactive user feedback sessions which confirm process design (tasks, business rules, functionality, and user interfaces)