Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture activity can be a defining force and a key strategic lever for successful corporations. Despite this knowledge, few organizations see business integration or separation as a core competency.
This is where Centric Consulting can help. At Centric, we are uniquely qualified and experienced in business integration and separation. We understand the complexities of managing the integration and separation process. We partner with companies to maximize the value of the deal through a dedicated focus on meeting objectives.
While theoretically, the steps are not complicated, M&A integration and divestiture separation should not be underestimated. Focusing on vital integration components can greatly improve a company’s chances of delivering on targeted benefits.
Learn more about our M&A Integration and Divestitures service capabilities.
- Leverage Centric’s Technology Assessment Framework to evaluate the target companies’ IT infrastructure compatibility.
- Advise on other functional area integration due diligence considerations (HR, Finance, Sourcing, Legal, etc.).
- Identify, track and manage one-time costs.
- Identify potential risks. Prioritize and manage a risk mitigation action plan to address those most critical to success.
- Manage cross-functional teams in the execution of identified TSA setup and/or process changes, stand-alone projects, and separation projects.
- Assist with the review of closing balance sheets, purchase price adjustments, accounting for separation / stand-up costs and post-closing TSA or other separation issues.
Facilitate and Advise Cross-Functional Teams
- Team Chartering, Initiation and Mobilization.
- Implementation planning and execution for Day 1, short-term, long-term integration projects.
- Measurement of results against deal model.
- Determination of ongoing costs and revenue budgeting.
- Identification of day one, short-term and long-term integration projects, synergies and costs.
- Cultural integration and change management.