We’ve been busy gathering information you can use… Catch up: Read the latest insights and register for upcoming events!
New Blog SeriesFeatured PostsUpcoming Events
- Cloud Computing Basics – Author: Carmen Fontana
- Despite its complexity, cloud computing continues to grow. In this series, we try to cut through the confusion and provide answer to common cloud questions.
- A Data and Analytics Minute – Authors: Debbi Young and John LeComte
- By increasing awareness and understanding of the terminology, context, and application of data and analytics, this series will help you drive more value with your data.
- Why I like Business Process Management and You Should, Too – Author: Jonathan Huang
- “Applying my core background in software development and architecture – with a renewed focus on process – has been a transformative experience for me.”
- Deep Work: Digging Deep to Unleash Your Workplace Super Power – Author: Shawn Wallace
- “Seen as a modern-day super power, Deep Work allows a practitioner to thrive in the new economy by helping them master hard things, and produce at an elite level in terms of both quality and speed.”
- Marketing Technology Integration: A Three-Part Formula for Success – Author: Dale Knudsen
- “Set your team up for marketing technology integration success by following a simple formula with these three elements: goal evaluation, impact assessment, and platform management.”
- Insurance Practice to Host IASA Executive Roundtable Reception
- June 5, 2018 | 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee
- Centric’s Tad Yoke Presents at Microsoft Security in a Day Workshop
- June 7, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at Microsoft Technology Center in Detroit, Michigan
- Charlotte Lean Coffee Presents Meeting on Customer Journeys
- June 7, 2018 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Hawthorne’s Pizza in Charlotte, North Carolina