On this Fab Friday, we’re turning goals into reality, which is easier said than done. Get started with these ten helpful and practical tips!
It is easy to hear and try to internalize daily inspirational statements. “Carpe diem”, “make the most of today, it won’t come again”, etc. But, how do you turn these into reality? How do you turn visions into reality as you try to win the day for your career?
Here are 10 practical tips to start winning:
- Plan your day the night before
- Exercise first thing in the morning
- Break large tasks into small ones
- Batch process email periodically versus reading it all day
- Turn off cell phone alerts
- Fuel your body with proper nutrition
- Get up from your desk and move around
- Affirm your intentions with journaling
- Eat the frog first, meaning, do the most difficult activity first
- Pause and reflect before committing to new activities
There is no single (or easy) way to turn your dreams into goals and then into reality. Small habits practiced daily can get you on the path you desire and help you win each day! Give these a try and let us know if you have other habits that have helped you excel.