Centric Cleveland and the Oracle National Practice Host OBIA Forum
On Wednesday, May 6, Centric Cleveland and the Oracle National Practice will host an OBIA Forum at Hodge’s in Downtown Cleveland from 5 to 7 p.m.
The goal of the event is to bring business intelligence practitioners and business managers together to discuss approaches, best practices and challenges with using Oracle OBIA and OBIEE software applications. Attendees will hear from Centric’s Oracle practice on how to leverage Oracle’s BI tools and will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other companies in greater Cleveland that are also using Oracle’s BI software.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Key interests and questions from attendees
- Oracle Business Intelligence Topics
- What is Business Intelligence
- Oracle BI Road Map and Strategy
- Overview of Oracle Business Intelligence Technology and Applications Products
- Centric BI Approach & Methodology
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Q & A